Indispensable and one of a kind, the city of the trade winds offers a unique paradox: a "fortified city" that is at the same time an "open seaside resort". Bivouacs and trekking excursions, in quad or on horseback, with forests of argan trees and introductions to kite surfing – the experience is unforgettable.
Indispensable experiences in the city
- At the grain market square, bordered by arcades, you will find boutiques, typical restaurants and terraces inviting you to reverie.
- The souk of ancestral jewellery typical of the town
- The spice and fish souk assembles merchants with alluring displays and miraculous remedies
- The Skala, a fortress commanding the ocean, with its extensive ramparts and mythical cannons
- Sidi Kaouki beach, with surfing and windsurfing: a savage coast unique in Morocco.