Opulent and exciting, Fez unveils, reveals its traditions, it history and its culture in an authentic, serene ambiance.
Indispensable experiences in the city
- Jnan Sbil Garden, a park of trees and plants that perfume the city every day.
- The Zaouia Moulay Idriss is the oldest monument in Fez.
- The Ibn Danan Synagogue, with its rich and timeless décor, is a symbol of the Judaeo-Moroccan heritage of the city.
- The landmark Quaraouiyines University.
- The sinuous streets of the ancient, most authentic medina in the kingdom and its shops.