Bewitching Pearl of the South of the thousand and one marvels, authentic, trendy and beneficent in new airs.
Marrakesh the imperial city, Marrakesh the city of the Jet Set, Marrakesh the city of lights.
Indispensable experiences in the city
- The valley of Ourika is a natural site containing 7 waterfalls. Ideal for trekking and strolls.
- Lala Takerkoust dam is an islet of nature at the feet of the Atlas Mountains.
- The Menara, an historical monument and city heritage site, is beautifully poised amid hectares of olive groves.
- Bahia Palace, an architectural treasure laid out around patios, fountains and Andalusian gardens.
- The Majorelle Garden, an elegant green space owned by Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé.
- The unique, indispensable, magic Jamâa El Fna square, where merchants, artisans, restaurants, acrobats, musicians and dancers come together…